Bienvenu

aujourd'hui je suis content parce-que vous visitez mon blog

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Mafia II

Mafia II is a game that offer freedom in a city, like GTA but this game themed with mafia and italian. The graphic is nice, really smooth, the vehicle is quite heavy to drive. That’s the pace.
This is our main character.  A good mafia.









Now let’s look for trouble.










Hey you sir.. i don’t like your face..










Now fight like a muchacos.










He died. I’m sorry i didn’t mean it..










Now let’s try to getaway with it. Steal a car is a good idea.


oops.. i did it again. I’m sorry my driver license is expired.







Hit and run. I hate the main street let’s just take the trotoar.









The police really want to arrest me. Catch me if you can.









Get out of my way. I’m driving here.










Now that’s better..










Fast fast as fast as you can. Why i always like to hit people by car?

No comments:

Post a Comment