Bienvenu

aujourd'hui je suis content parce-que vous visitez mon blog

Monday, August 18, 2014

Age Of Empire II HD Old School Strategy Game

Remember your first time playing this game? A HD version of Age of Empire is available now for PC. I install it and my brother and father play it all the time. Actually i only want take some screenshot but i get addicted also and i finish one battle. This game is great but my shoulder can’t take a lot of playing game. I have scoliosis, that’s why.
 

See the houses line i make, to expand the population. And the farm. Back to basic.
  








Let’s go and destroy !

Die, die, die. Burn, burn. Kill anyone alive burn all the building down. Don’t left anything.









This is fun. Destroying enemy, i’m using spain my enemies are japan. Kill them all.

So i finish the game. Well for someone who like strategy and war this game can cause you addiction

No comments:

Post a Comment