Bienvenu

aujourd'hui je suis content parce-que vous visitez mon blog

Monday, August 18, 2014

The Sims 3 With Ambitions and Late Night Expansion

So I was having a lot of free time and I think i’m gonna make some characters in the Sims. First actually I plan on having all my sims all girls so it would be a lot of fun for me. I start with one household maybe if i have more free time tomorrow i’m gonna make a lot of household. I make sims for me, and some are models JJ, Arizona and Saffron. Great


Lifetime wish is being a heartbreaker. I’m just joking anyway. But I still choose it.


 








I like it

 







 First Kiss

 
I love how a girl touch my face like that. Well shake it up baby now, you look so good.
  
 
Me, Jacquelyne Jablonski, Arizona Muse and Saffron Burrows. Maybe i’ll add few extra girls later 9 girls at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment