Bienvenu

aujourd'hui je suis content parce-que vous visitez mon blog

Sunday, August 24, 2014

XBOX Game


When i was in high school my cousin, a dj, sold his XBOX to me for only $50 with all this game. Can you believe it? What can hanging out with friends can do. It is of course advantage to me getting all this game plus the XBOX system with 4GB HD and one controller for only $50. I think he prefers to get $50 to just hang out with friends than think with logic. I know all this games are original you can see that even after years the dvd always work. When you buy the pirate version, dvd game won’t last this long, they either unable to spin in the tray or full with yeast/mushroom and easily get scratches on the other side of the dvd.



This is my favorites DOAX, Star Wars, NFSU 2 and Soul Calibur.

And this is in the bag, there’s about 30 dvd in there, and all of them are original.

Imagine how lucky i am. I like to play FIFA Street. In real life and game.



And my top favorite is this game. Don’t think dirty, i just like the songs in this game: Is This Love, Do It, Come On Over, Jesse Hold On, This Is It, How Crazy Are You. And of course i love buying swimsuits with a lot of variety, puting clothes to girls, mix sandals, hat and swimsuits. Well this is whole lot better than barbie.

I freeely play it when i rent a room(mieten) in my first 3 years of college, i bring an 14” old tv and every weekend i play Dead Or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball or FIFA Street. My favorite is Hitomi

No comments:

Post a Comment