Bienvenu

aujourd'hui je suis content parce-que vous visitez mon blog

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Guitar Hero World Tour – Heartbreaker, The Middle, Livin’ On a Prayer

Since Guitar Hero booming in the PS2 all edition are made, even i can find Guitar Hero Dangdut Keong Racun. Indonesian are really creative. GHWT is about rocker who wants to be a superstar. You can made your own rocker, choose the instrument and even go online.

This is my rocker yeah baby, hey why do i look like my dj cousin? I choose to be a guy because the choice of custom girl is too hippie.






 
Now you can play all the challenge in career mode to become mega rockstar.







Or you can just pick any song you like in the quickplay. Unlike GH3 this game quickplay already give all songs in the quickplay.
 






This is my favorite in this game. You’re a heartbreaker, dream maker, love taker. I love you Pat Benatar. I’m the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasy.




And the best part is you can choose the beginner difficulty which only make you press one button all the whole song.

No comments:

Post a Comment