Bienvenu

aujourd'hui je suis content parce-que vous visitez mon blog

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Walking Dead 400 Days – Expansion for Walking Dead Season 1


Walking Dead, Why don’t you have 5 season already? Great game like this deserve tons of sequel. Unlike final fantasy, the more the worse.
 
I was fooled when i first play i just sit there waiting for 10 minutes then i accidentally move my mouse. God, you should pick one of them. I thought i should wait.





I just know that majority of player are liar. I’m honest.

 
Bonnie, she’ll become one of important character in Walking Dead season 2. I hope Lilly will be back too.



 


This is what happen if you just hit someone without seeing them clearly first.






  
 
Now you’re just making up an excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment